Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Writing...

I have found that it is increasingly difficult to write.  The more I sit and think about how I should be writing, the less I actually write.  I have been trying to determine why it is so difficult.  Why am I having such a hard time writing?  Why, all of a sudden, am I doubting and second guessing every sentence I write?

For over a year I have been unable to organize my thoughts and when I do, I wonder if I will offend someone.  It is difficult to write when you are censoring yourself at the same time.  So, I have decided that I need to take a breath.  I need to organize (and clean) my office, I need to get my laundry done... Maybe when that is done I will be able to write something down.  Until then, I will stare blankly at this computer screen and wonder if what I want to write is even worth writing.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google