Monday, February 23, 2009

Time Warp...

I have not been very good about updating this blog. I want to say that it is because I have been so busy, but that would be a lie. The truth is that previously when I had free time I would write on the blog... now, when I have free time I spend it on Facebook. Seriously, that little social networking site is just a complete and total time warp. A fantastic time warp, but a time warp none the less. However, I have been able to reconnect with people that I love making it worth every single lost minute.

What this means is that I have a little notebook with stories for the blog... the problem is that they will be completely out of sequence and happened a long, long time ago. I am, however, still going to post them... because they are cute. And what is the point of this outlet if not for cute stories about my kids... I hope you will bear with me over the next couple of days while I catch up. After that, I will try very hard to add some new stories on a regular basis.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google