Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All grown up...

Today, while at school, Isobel lost her first tooth. Although this is a very happy occasion, it makes me very sad. The final hold of babydom has been released and she is now, officially, growing up. It is funny how the dread and sadness in my world is excitment and happiness in hers. She got off the bus with a huge smile pointing at her mouth.

"Mommy, I lost my tooth." she exclaimed.

"You did? Where is it?"

"In my backpack in a red treasure chess."

That's right, kids. The school nurse put my daughters tooth in a little red treasure chess with the words TOOTH SAVER across the top. Seriously, if you are five, how cool is that?!?!?

Here she is... sans tooth.




Here is the super cool treasure chess...


Here is the treasure...

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google