Sunday, October 5, 2008

So sad...

Isobel has a super cute jean skirt with pleats all the way around which requires me to actually use an iron. I hate to iron! In fact, the skirt has been sitting, paperclips in place, for about 3 weeks just waiting for me to take out the iron. With the weather getting cooler, I have decided that tomorrow is a perfect day for a jean skirt, which means I had to get out the iron.

So, I take the ironing board out and Eli comes running in...

"We are playing iron beads?" he asks.

"No." I answer a bit confused by the question.

"Why is the iron bead board out?"

OMG!!! My children have only seen the ironing board when we play with the melting beads...

That is so very sad.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google