Monday, October 6, 2008

Missing Children Monday

I can not in good conscious continue the Missing Children Monday posts. I had no idea the number of hits that my blog would get with just a few posts. One post has actually caused almost 300 unique hits in only one month. Each day more and more people visit my blog to read about the few missing children I have written about.

I absolutely hope they will continue to look up information on these children and continue to look for them. However, I have a lot of pictures on my blog of my beautiful children and enough personal information to figure out where we live. I just can not risk the safety of my children, as small a risk as it may be.

I have removed most of the posts pertaining to Missing Children Monday. However, I have left the post concerning missing minorities and the media. I want to make sure the links available in that post remains available.

Please visit the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children often. You never know, one day you may have the information necessary to save a child.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google