Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Book Suggestions...

Do you ever have those moments where you look around and realize that you are not doing anything that had previously helped you relax and made you happy? That is how I feel right now. Please don't misunderstand, spending time with my kids makes me happy. I love it, I just feel like i am missing something...


Today I finally realized what it is that I am missing...a good book. Gosh, I am not even that picky, it doesn't even have to be good. It just has to help me escape into my mind for just a little bit. Something that I will get sucked into and not want to put down. For some reason, I just can't get enough energy to pick up a book.

So, I need someone to give me a suggestion... any suggestion will do...

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google