Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I have been very lucky in my life when it comes to Dad's.

I have a fantastic father who was (and is) always there for me. He is one of those dad's who lets you make your own mistakes and then helps you pick up all the pieces when it is over. Although, he has not always liked my decisions, he has always supported them, and for that he will always be my hero.

Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

I also have a fantastic husband, who is a fantastic father. I cannot imagine raising my children without Jon. He is the one who gets up in the middle of the night when the kids cry (I am such a heavy sleeper, it is insane), gives the kids baths, reads to the kids before bed and he rarely misses an event. I am very lucky to have him, and so are our children.

Happy Father's Day, Jon! We love you!

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google