Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wait...we can cuss?

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

Okay, so I know I am new to this blogging thing, but did you know you can cuss? I am one of those people who cuss all the time, and I mean all the time. I use the "F" word as if it is going out of style, but I never imagined that you could cuss on your blog. Yes, yes, I realize that it is a web journal and therefore, it is whatever you want it to be, but still, cussing never occurred to me. In fact, I have been very careful to not cuss. As I am reassured, unnecessarily, that I have no cussing on my blog, I find out that the average on the web is 11%. That means that of the posts on the average blog, 11% contain cussing... I really have to get my act together, or rather, let it fall apart...

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google