Monday, January 31, 2011

Dear Mother Nature:

Dear Mother Nature:

I love winter! I love the snow, I love the stillness, I love the smell. Heck, I don't even mind being cold. However, this winter, you have really gotten on my bad side.

This winter has had one (or twenty) to many snow days and my typically healthy children have been plagued with disease. I would really appreciate it if you could give us all a break.

Thank you. Marissa.

PS... by giving us a break, I don't mean 1/4 inch of ice followed by a blizzard that shuts down state governments. I mean, let the sun shine a little and perhaps allow the temps to go up to 50 for a day or two. I just need enough time to air out my house so we can stop getting sick!

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google