Sunday, August 2, 2009

When Eli turned 4...

On May 14th my dear little Eli turned 4. It was a busy day which started with his last day of school and ended with gymnastics. On the way home from gymnastics I asked Eli what he wanted for dinner. I told him he could pick anything he wanted, as he was the birthday boy. He thought long and hard before answering... Burger King.

So, with Burger King in hand we ventured home and had his birthday dinner followed by a Backyardigan cake. The funny thing about Eli is that he really doesn't like cake. He likes the idea of cake, but he never eats it. This was no exception. He was excited to have a Backyardigan cake and he loved blowing out the candles, but all he ate was the ice cream. I am pretty sure he is the only child in the world who doesn't like birthday cake. He will never admit he doesn't like cake. When asked why he wasn't eating his cake his reply was "I love birthday cake, but I don't really want it right now. I think I will eat it tomorrow." Tomorrow has never come.

After cake he opened his gifts. He loved all of his gifts.

As promised, or sort of but not completely promised, here are some pics:


No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google