Thursday, February 10, 2011

Please see me after class...

Today, after Emmy's class at Preschool, I was asked to stay behind. The teachers led me into the room and closed the door behind us.

"Emmy, can you tell your mommy what happened today?"

Emmy shakes her head.

"Would you like me to tell your mommy what happened today?"

Emmy shakes her head again.

"Well, one of us has to tell your mommy what happened today."

Emmy shakes her head again.

After a few minutes I learned that my darling little girl was told to go to time out for talking in circle time and decided that she didn't want to do that, so her response to her teacher was a very simple, "No".
I am very sure this will not be my last time to have a sit down talk with teachers about my darling Emmy's defiant behavior. I have so much to look forward to over the next 15 years.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google