Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba

I have always loved Yo Gabba Gabba. The first time I saw it I thought "finally a show for children that parents can enjoy" (and I mean really enjoy not just live through). The Decemberists, who I love, have a song in the upcoming season. I have tried desperately to add this video to no avail, so you will just have to make due with this link (to see the video click on continue reading at the end of the section). Thank you Pitchfork for sharing... if you are on Twitter, you should follow @pitchforkmedia for all kinds of fun music news.

I can honestly say that the day Emmy told me Yo Gabba Gabba was a baby show and she didn't want to watch it anymore was among the saddest in my life. I miss you Yo Gabba Gabba.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google