Monday, August 18, 2008

Eli's room

A few weeks ago we bought Eli his big boy bed. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find any bedding that we love He is currently using the quilt my Grandma Byrne made me (or my sister, who knows) over 15 years ago. It is a nice solid blue on one side, but the other side is pink and brown with pink flowers.

I have spent a lot of time searching various websites looking for something and I have finally found it. Unfortunately it is from Serena & Lily, so I can't justify the cost (even if I could, I wouldn't be able to afford it).

So, if anyone is thinking that they want to get me a crazy expensive but amazing gift, this is the top of my list... of course, I will also need a down comforter or the duvet would be just plain silly.

By the way... Serena & Lily is having a great sale right now... if you haven't seen their stuff, give it a gander... it is pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google