Thursday, August 7, 2008

My daughter, the Diva...

Last night we decided to go shopping for some school clothes for the kids. Shopping for clothes with Isobel is quite an experience. She actually strikes various poses while watching herself in the mirror. After several poses she will assess the outfit. My favorite of the night "I look so cute in this outfit; of course I am cute no matter what." Following are the outfits she chose... others she passed on because she "looks cute no matter what I wear, but this outfit isn't very cute." Seriously... she is 5! I have no idea where she learned this as I am not quite a fashionista... enjoy my "cute" daughter.






The last picture is the end of one of her cheers. She just finished saying "Go Kings!"

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google