Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Living in a dream world...

This morning at about 7:00 I heard a yell. Not a "Help, I am in trouble yell", more of an "I am so angry with you I cannot find the words to explain it" yell. I look over and find Eli asleep next to me... apparently yelling in his sleep. Before we realize he is asleep both Jon and I ask him what is wrong...

"Bel stole my cheese crackers!"
What an odd dream...

Needless to say, when he asked for cheese crackers this morning I felt like I had to comply (he usually gets a pack at 10:00, not before). Isobel was standing next to him at the table practicing writing her name and he yelled at Isobel...

"Bel, don't take my crackers."

She looked at him like he was insane and yelled "I am nowhere near your stupid crackers!"

The impact of the dream world on reality is fascinating in a 3 year old.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google