Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer Vacation...

Yesterday was Isobel's first day of her first summer vacation. I realize she was only in preschool, but I have decided it is enough. She did start school in September and finish school in May, which is, technically, a school year. Therefore, in my mind, it counts.


Today Isobel told me that summer vacation is a sad time. She is going to miss all of her friends from school. There are only two other kids from her class going to her grade school. I have tried to explain to her that she will get to make new friends, this makes her sad, which makes me sad...

She has a lot of fun stuff planned for the summer, hopefully it will occupy her.

She has Safety Town next week, my parents are bringing my niece and nephew the following week, cheer camp is the week after and then a couple of weeks later we go on vacation. She will also have tumbling, swimming and gymnastics each week. I don't think she will have much time to dwell... hopefully.

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google