Tuesday, May 20, 2008

They grow up so fast...

Yesterday Emmy and Eli had their well child visits...

Emmy is 29 1/2 inches tall and 24 pounds. She is so big. She is doing great, and at this point there are no issues with her at all. She had to have three shots, which she took like a pro, a few tears, but she calmed down very easily. In case I haven't mentioned this before... she is the perfect baby...

Eli is 38 inches tall and 32 pounds. He is very healthy, but needs speech therapy, which we already knew. So today I started the process of finding a speech therapist. Of course, our insurance does not have an in-network speech therapy provider within a 100 mile radius, so we have to go through a pre-certification process. The process wouldn't be so annoying, but in order to do it we need to have an appointment. One would think this wouldn't be so difficult, but apparently it is. I have given the speech therapists Eli's information and they will look it over then call me with an appointment. They said they will call the first week of June. So, I have to put all of this on the back burner, which means it runs the risk of being forgotten. Good thing I have this blog to help me remember...

Tonight, Isobel graduates from pre-school. I will post all about it tomorrow, as I am in the process of gathering the tissues for tonight. I have already started crying and don't anticipate stopping until Emmy graduates from high school.

They grow up so fast!

No comments:

Random thoughts of a work at home mom struggling to maintain an identity of her own.

Google